What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possivle to Jailbreak then undo-it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh16uya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanna know if its possible to JB just to grab a few items up for downloads, and then remove the JB but still retain the items downloaded?

I'm new with the Ipad, so i don't know if im asking the right questions or not :S

Thanks in advance for any advice!

OP
S

sh16uya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking of grabbing some game apps like angry birds, fruit ninja.

And i've just noticed that ipad2 is not JB'able. so this thread is redundant :(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But you don't need to be JB to play Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja. They will play just fine on a non-JB iPad2. So there's no problem - start playing!!

Have fun.

Tim

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But you don't need to be JB to play Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja. They will play just fine on a non-JB iPad2. So there's no problem - start playing!!

Have fun.

Tim

Well.. I think OP meant piracy which is not very nice thing to do and discuss here.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't about to make that assumption and planned on giving the OP the benefit of the doubt...:D

Tim

copter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanna know if its possible to JB just to grab a few items up for downloads, and then remove the JB but still retain the items downloaded?

I'm new with the Ipad, so i don't know if im asking the right questions or not :S

Thanks in advance for any advice!
If I remember correctly this may work if you Jailbreak and then do an IOS upgrade. but those games are worth the few bucks that they cost so I would suggest just buying them.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The answer is DON'T BE A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People work very hard to make games like angry birds and that deserve the payment. Both morally and legally. And to answer the question, no. Anything jailbreak related will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts