What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it my iPad or is it Facebook?

Daughterjudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook has gotten slower and slower. It takes forever for pictures to appear and even longer to be able to close them. I thought maybe there was something wrong with the screen, but I'm having the same issues with my iPhone and none at all with applications other than Facebook. Yes, I've closed down all other open applications to be sure my system isn't just overloaded. I've done hard resets, etc. The result is the same. After seeing it on two devices, I'm convinced it is Facebook, but I'd like reassurance from the community that there is nothing wrong. ;)

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook has gotten slower and slower. It takes forever for pictures to appear and even longer to be able to close them. I thought maybe there was something wrong with the screen, but I'm having the same issues with my iPhone and none at all with applications other than Facebook. Yes, I've closed down all other open applications to be sure my system isn't just overloaded. I've done hard resets, etc. The result is the same. After seeing it on two devices, I'm convinced it is Facebook, but I'd like reassurance from the community that there is nothing wrong. ;)

I had a similar episode a couple of weeks ago Daughterjudy. Could not figure out what was happening so tried everything I knew. Last resort...I shut down all users on my wifi net, a lap top, 2 iPads , printer and a desktop. I then unplugged my router, waited maybe 30 seconds and powered it up again. Logged all machines back on the system.....everything was back to normal. Maybe you could try this and let us know... 8)

OP
D

Daughterjudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Junior, Roy Rob. The latest version of Facebook just updated on my phone and iPad and both are behaving much better! I was starting to think something was very wrong!

Most reactions

Latest posts