Is It Just Me, Or Does Anybody Find It WRONG...Credit Card..

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ultrimate, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Wetstuff

Wetstuff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Well, had you been one of the 20% who read their statements monthly .. and you have up to 90days with some cards - to read the statement. You could simply 'reverse' any transaction. Other than a completely fraudulent card using your SSN, address, etc.. you are in control. (Even then...it's just a little more complicated.)

Chase bank calls me if they see (one time they did..) "me" trying to buy two plane tickets in NY for Brazil. I said; "It sounds like fun, but it's not me."

Steve Jobs is probably the last person I'd worry about tapping my Visa card...

2. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    As I said in another thread this subject was brought up (by the same person) I have had an iTunes/Apple account for nearly 4 years and never used a credit card. I use my debit card which is the same as writing a check. I find it amazing that someone does business online and don't use a credit or a debit card.

How were you expecting to buy apps for your iPad? Stuff cash into the headphone jack? As others have said, if you are that paranoid (or geographical restrictions) just use gift cards.....

3. Matth3w

Matth3w
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    I lol'd