What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is ipad forcing itunes to load and open itself?

Ronnie1a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest itunes update and, now, it opens itself everytime I touch the computer, sometimes when I'm not even near it. I have ipad ver. 5.0 and there is an update for that. Last time I updated I lost all my books and music and had to reload everything so hesitate to do that. But, how can I stop itunes from opening itself all the time? It's like a ghost clicking on the itunes icon.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wifi sync is doing this..... There are options to disable this feature

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I hate this. It happens every time an iPad gets plugged into a power supply. There are a ton of idevices on the network here at work. So you can imagine how often iTunes pops up on my computer. I have gotten to the point were it is just as easy to minimize it. Luckily I have the extra resources to let it be in the background.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts