What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Apple US Warranyy Honoured by Apple Canada?

hank0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Apple US Warranty Honoured by Apple Canada?

I'm a little dismayed that the launch of the iPad is delayed in Canada for another month. I have a business trip to Vancouver and was thinking of driving to Seattle to pickup a US iPad at the Apple store there (hopefully it's in stock).

I wanted to find out is the US warranty is honoured by Apple Canada? I heard somewhere that all Apple mobile devices have a worldwide warranty. Any confirmation would be appreciated.

One other question, does the Apple store take direct calls to check for in-store inventory? I'd like to confirm one before I head down there from Vancouver.

Thanks...Henry

Last edited:

Cyanide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Montreal and made sure I looked into it before driving down to the States.

Yes, the warranty will still be in effect as long as it's a wifi model (not sure about 3G).

You'll just have to wait until Canadian release for it to be covered at an Apple store in Canada.

As for in-store inventory, you can call and I'm pretty sure they will tell you if they have any in stock but if not, you can always go to Best Buy or a third-party reseller in the Seattle area.

Most reactions

Latest posts