Is Apple Planning to Launch the iPad HD This Fall?

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This Is My Next… may well have been right on the money with its prediction several months ago of a thinner, lighter iPhone 5, so it’s worth taking notice when the website says that it has had word from its sources that Apple will be releasing another iPad model in the fall, with a “double resolution screen†of (2048 x 1536), which the sources say will be called the iPad HD. According to the report, it is intended to be a “pro†device for the high end of the market, such as people who work in video and photo production, and will be released at the same time as iPad versions of software such as Final Cut or Aperture. According to This Is My Next…’s sources, this new iPad is most definitely not the iPad 3, but rather an addition to the iPad 2 line. They say to think of it more along the lines of MacBook and MacBook Pro.[/FONT]

Source: iPhone 5 redesign likely says WSJ, but have you met the iPad HD? | This is my next...
  2. Revvxz

Revvxz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to be a noob but, isnt the iPad 2 Already HD?
  3. Destroyer

Destroyer iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yeap iPad more likely is HD, plus Apple focus now should be Lion, iOS5 and new iPhone I don't see another iPad this year no mention is selling well!
  4. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    There it is... the next "model" in the iPad line, iPad HD. This sounds very credible.
  5. singlestick

singlestick iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Very interesting. In a way, though, it would be a bit of a PR problem that Apple would go after video professionals with an iPad HD after alienating them with a problematic update to Final Cut Pro.