What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone having a problem with their "home key"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nah, I told you....lmao. Glad to hear ya swapped it out. I was about to say, girl, u ain't swap dat out yet? Lol. ;-) have fun!

Jerry Teske

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem but it only started occurring since installing IOS 10.0.2. I just the past couple of days installed the iOS 10.0.2 on my wife's iPad Air 2 and she now is complaining about the home key's responsiveness.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem but it only started occurring since installing IOS 10.0.2. I just the past couple of days installed the iOS 10.0.2 on my wife's iPad Air 2 and she now is complaining about the home key's responsiveness.

Hello Jerry - you've done a NO-NO by first already starting a new thread w/ this same issue which I have just left a response, and then leaving the SAME complaint in a 5 year-old thread - please return to your original post and respond to my questions. Hopefully, a moderator will come along and close this thread to avoid cross-posting confusion. Dave :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this thread is over 5 1/2 years old and the OP has not been back, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts