What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anybody using a Seidio case yet?

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody using any of their cases? Can anybody comment on build quality, how well it lines up with all the buttons and holes, and how thick it is?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have my 3G yet so I cant comment but I can vouch for the quality of their products and the great customer service. I've bought a bunch from them in the past for my phones.

seidioseidio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

Our FlexCase & Skin Cases are very good in quality! If you are wondering about a particular area, I can request for close up photos!

Regards,

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would also like to see one and get a review on these cases. They look pretty nice. What kind of texture do they have?

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

Our FlexCase & Skin Cases are very good in quality! If you are wondering about a particular area, I can request for close up photos!

Regards,
I am still looking for a soft style case that provides better grip for holding the IPad, and can still dock in the Keyboard dock.

Also some of the CIMO case reviewers have said control and access points are not lining up quite right making it difficult to plug in the headphones or when using the volume and rotation lock.

seidioseidio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest! All of our cases have precision cutouts for all the ports and button to ensure easy access. As far as the dock compatibility, we currently do not have a dock to try it out, but for those that do, feel free to go on to our giveaway to win one of our cases! Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment! :D

Attachments

• CSTIPD-BKa.jpg
    CSTIPD-BKa.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 359
  • CSTIPD-BKc.jpg
    CSTIPD-BKc.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 306
  • CSTIPD-BKd.jpg
    CSTIPD-BKd.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 310
  • CSTIPD-BKe.jpg
    CSTIPD-BKe.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 298
  • CSTIPD-BKed.jpg
    CSTIPD-BKed.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Sprank1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was one of the winners in the contest and just received my prize :D

Seidio's products are always well made and this is definitely up to their quality standards.

I won the Innocase Snap Crystal case.

It fits well - adds very little bulk to the iPad - all the port, switches and dock are easily accessible and nothing is blocked.

I love the crystal look because it lets you enjoy the beauty of the iPad itself, while protecting the back from scratches. It also allows the iPad to slid easily in and out of cases.

All in all, another great product from Seidio. :)

Pipper99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was interested in the Snap Case, but I wonder if the plastic shows scratches and scuffs like most plastic cases.

The smoke Flex Case is interesting, too. I don't like silicone skin cases, but this seems to be a different material.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't ever buy a "dexim" silicone case. I accidentally bought it at apple center here in Manila. Thingking that since it's being sold there. It would be of good quality. I was wrong, it's a poor fit and it doesn't have holes for the earphone.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Are there any good silicon type snap on cases that are not super thin? Thats what I've always used on my iphones and they provide rock solid protection. I have tried the plastic/polycarbonate type cases with my iphones and iPods and the cases themselves all seemed to scratch the back of what ever it was supposed to be protecting.

Most reactions

Latest posts