What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irresponsible parents?

Reaction score
Well, the father is obviously doing something wrong. He doesn't have to give his children access to his Apple ID.

He could just create them their own Apple ID, and only add iTunes gift cards, or use the goddam in-app purchase restriction, there is a reaso that rstriction exists, why not use it?

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just another example of a parent refusing to take responsibility for raising their children and now wanting the government to step in and do it for them.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A prime example of why we have more lawyers per capita than any other nation. Our screwups are now ways to make money for lawyers. A friend of mine stole his dad's car one night and ran it up a tree. His dad took the insurance money and informed son that he had planned on giving him the car on his 16th birthday. He blew it. No lawyers involved, just discipline.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's even a case at all. After all, you can disable in-app purchases from the settings.

OP
I

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The dude who is suing Apple is Garen Meguerian of PA. How convenient that he is an attorney. His lawsuit alleges, according to news reports, "endangerment of a child." Kind of an odd charge in a civil action since child endangerment usually is a criminal offense.

Wasn't this about a $200 charge his unsupervised kids made? Heck, in my state, that's a small claims action.

Am guessing that the legal business is not very good in Pennsylvania and the best he can do is file a nuisance lawsuit and hope Apple will settle.

Ah, the parasites among us.....

Most reactions

Latest posts