1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Irreplaceable photos: are they really gone?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by holland123, May 18, 2012.

1. holland123

holland123 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I purchased an ipad 2 they day bfore i left to go on a month long vacation with my 2 yr old daughter, we took so many photos that i had to keep transferring them to my ipad. When i got back i plugged it into my lap top. Ishould have been paying attention but with one touch of an incorrect button i lost everything. Apparently it sync'ed with an old version of itunes i have for an ipod on the laptop. All is lost. Is there any way they can be recovered - im desperate, we willnever get to these places againin my life time :( sooo upset - please help....:(
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +820 / 0
    Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you but, unfortunately, the answer is yes, there is a good chance the photos are gone for good. You could try restoring from your last iCloud backup, but that's a long shot.
  3. Midranger4

Midranger4 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Did you by chance perform a backup before iTunes synced your photos into oblivion?