What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipod to ipad itunes

mattmachine55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched all over the Internet for a way to get my iTunes from my iPod to my iPad and everything points towards needing a Mac PCM (which I don't own) to do so. Is this true? Seems kinda absurd. Please let me know of any links to instruct me how to transfer without use of a pc.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've searched all over the Internet for a way to get my iTunes from my iPod to my iPad and everything points towards needing a Mac PCM (which I don't own) to do so. Is this true? Seems kinda absurd. Please let me know of any links to instruct me how to transfer without use of a pc.
If you purchased the content from iTunes, you can simply go to the iTunes purchased list on your iPad and download the content to your iPad. This would apply to music, movies, TV shows, books, etc..

Most reactions

Latest posts