1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPod Music

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by gnedc, Oct 30, 2011.

1. gnedc

gnedc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd Have an old iPod classic that holds a lot of my music collection. It was synced with an old laptop that died. I would like to get the music offl the iPod and onto my iPad 2. How do I do that?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,724 / 0
    The only way I know of is for you to do a web search for a program that will help you dump the contents of your iPod to your computer. Then, you can use iTunes to import the music and subsequently sync it over to the iPad.

I don't have a specific name of the program that you'll need to start off, but I know they exist (and that there are many).

Sorry I'm not better help. Good luck.

Marilyn.
  3. occultacordis

occultacordis iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi try searching fora program called phone to pc i know its an iPod but it should work because that's what I use to manually backup my iPads music ps its by macro plant