1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipod classic 80g

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by mayes1968, Jan 3, 2012.

1. mayes1968

mayes1968 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello I have purchased a ipad 2 I have found that their are no USB sockets and I would like like to use my iPod does any body know how this is possible. I do not use iTunes on my iPod I use a software called copy trans manager so all of my songs are on the iPod itself. I think that I can install copy trans manager on my iPad but I need to connect my iPod via USB. Can any body please help many thanks
  2. Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    No USB for the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i may be wrong here but you can get connector kits for your ipad 2 on say ebay there cheap too if you get the 3rd party kits they give you a usb / sd card some have 5 slots for diffo cards etc you could try connecting your ipod with this and transfer OR put your songs on a sd card /usb stick and transfer good luck :)