What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:/ Ipod acting up! Help!

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little off coz itouch & ipad been acting up since last update :/ disappointed with Apple..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this! But you will need a thread title for this thread. Want to think of one ~ or shall I? Why don't you post your iPad concerns in the iPad section and leave the iPod issue here?

Because as this stands now ~ I have no clue how to help you.

OP
unzoosin

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i have already posted a thread about my concern in the ipad os section, i just wanted to leave something on here since it is off topic and yeah i'll have to take your advice me leaving off a title on thread my bad :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i have already posted a thread about my concern in the ipad os section,

Excellent!

i just wanted to leave something on here since it is off topic and yeah i'll have to take your advice me leaving off a title on thread my bad :)

Not sure why you wanted to post about it again in here. Perhaps just the ipod. How is this for your new title?

Most reactions

Latest posts