What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipod 4 Questions!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

My Daughter's boyfriend just came home with the new Ipod4! It IS like a mini iPad!

Very cool! We have some questions. He synced and registered it on my computer, here, thru iTunes. He made his own account and everything.

But ~

When we synced it he now has 200 songs, 1500 photos from my iPad on his ipod! All my apps too! But he is okay with the songs, and the apps, but we want to delete all my photos on his iPod.

Is there a way to do this all at once? Can't delete the photo app as it came with it.

Oh. And now I want an iPod!! The camera is cool!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeasy!

itunes20.jpg

Plug his iPod into your computer then go into iTunes.

Select his iPod.

Select the Photos tab.

UNcheck the Sync photos from... option.

Then this box will pop on the screen --

itunes21.jpg

(Well of course it won't say "Scott's iPad"!)

See... I'm not always mean Marie!

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

My Daughter's boyfriend just came home with the new Ipod4! It IS like a mini iPad!

Very cool! We have some questions. He synced and registered it on my computer, here, thru iTunes. He made his own account and everything.

But ~

When we synced it he now has 200 songs, 1500 photos from my iPad on his ipod! All my apps too! But he is okay with the songs, and the apps, but we want to delete all my photos on his iPod.

Is there a way to do this all at once? Can't delete the photo app as it came with it.

Oh. And now I want an iPod!! The camera is cool!
You mean an iPod touch don't you?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dog ate my report and I had to buy the new iPod Touch.

Love it!:)

Hey Matt! Did you know, you do I'm sure, that this little tiny mini iPad, the iPod touch, can multi-task? And...have folders and listen to music while doing something else?

How come our ipads don't have that? Lol! So not fair, man!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you know, you do I'm sure, that this little tiny mini iPad, the iPod touch, can multi-task? And...have folders and listen to music while doing something else?

How come our ipads don't have that?

we will have it with the 4.2, didnt you try it with the ios 4.2 beta before you downgraded?

the 4.2beta2 got no issues for the ipad3G users .

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you know, you do I'm sure, that this little tiny mini iPad, the iPod touch, can multi-task? And...have folders and listen to music while doing something else?

we will have it with the 4.2, didnt you try it with the ios 4.2 beta before you downgraded?

Oh I know. And yes I did try it. ;). I just wanted know why our ipads come didn't come with it. What was the reasoning.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh I know. And yes I did try it. ;). I just wanted know why our ipads come didn't come with it. What was the reasoning.

hmmm, it came out sooner? :p

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they wanted to launch the iPhone 4 out first. They'll outsell the iPad with the iPhone so it makes some sense that they keep the OS under wraps but why wait so long for the update? The iPhone 4 has the same resolution and processor as the iPad!?!:confused:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it is not an iPod touch or a iphone4 it is a liitle different and the ipad has other functiontions such as size etc etc etc be patient all will be come soon in November......
Unless you want to try upgrading to 4.2 again..........ohhhhhhhh No way says Marie Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts