1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Iplayer App problems

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by blob53, Feb 18, 2012.

1. blob53

blob53 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the iPlayer app recently. I tried watching a couple of shows recently (today and yesterday) and when I get part way through it jumps ack to the beginning, though the bar which shows how far through remains where it was. The show then proceeds to play from the beginning with no way to get back to where I was up to.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Cheers
  2. michali

michali iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I have just started using the iplayer and had the same problem. Not sure of a good solution but I closed the app from open apps, reopened it and started viewing again. Was able to see the rest of the show but it was disappointing that this happens.
  3. fuzzyfelts

fuzzyfelts iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Have either of you tried a reset of your iPad? Sometimes I find when apps start to do silly things a reboot/restart often clears the problem or, deleting the app and reinstalling sometimes has the same effect!

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.
  4. andylil

andylil iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone had problems finding apps. I cannot find bbc I player despite installing it and using no problem it now appears in settings as an app and I cannot reinstall as it assumes I have it. I have tried a system restore and reboot but no joy