What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iplayer App problems

blob53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the iPlayer app recently. I tried watching a couple of shows recently (today and yesterday) and when I get part way through it jumps ack to the beginning, though the bar which shows how far through remains where it was. The show then proceeds to play from the beginning with no way to get back to where I was up to.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Cheers

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just started using the iplayer and had the same problem. Not sure of a good solution but I closed the app from open apps, reopened it and started viewing again. Was able to see the rest of the show but it was disappointing that this happens.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have either of you tried a reset of your iPad? Sometimes I find when apps start to do silly things a reboot/restart often clears the problem or, deleting the app and reinstalling sometimes has the same effect!

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

andylil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone had problems finding apps. I cannot find bbc I player despite installing it and using no problem it now appears in settings as an app and I cannot reinstall as it assumes I have it. I have tried a system restore and reboot but no joy

Most reactions