What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhoto won't download

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have iPhoto on the cloud as purchased and want to download. But when I try, it tells me I have already purchased it and will download now. But nothing happens. Never seen a message like this either. All others just go ahead and download the app. Reset etc has not helped.Any suggestions?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to Settings - General - Usage - Storage, show all aps. Maybe the app is already there. If it is, delete it and try to reinstall it.

Another possibility: did you enable restrictions? (Settings - General - Restrictions) installing Apps should be enabled there.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
n4uau

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks that's what I thought too but it is not. Wonder if a fragment got left in memory? You ever see this message?
I do have 2 other photo editing apps installed. Wonder if there is a conflict.

image.jpg

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I never saw it on my iPad.

Try to download it using iTunes on a computer, or take a look there if there's a pending download, and then sync the app to your iPad.

OP
n4uau

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bingo. iTunes ( I do have latest version, just don't use it) did not have my new password. Updated that, iPhoto downloaded to PC. It is now downloading to iPad. Many thanks.

Most reactions