What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphoto album

jack12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to rearrange the order of your photos in the iPhoto photo albums? If so, how? If not, why not?

Cheers....many thanks for your insight & advice.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not in the Photos app. It sorts by date, and that's it.

If you need/want more control over how your photos are presented take a look as some of the third party photo apps like Photo Manager Pro and PhotoSort. They maintain a separate library from the Photos app and have more features.

OP
J

jack12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice......Photo Manager Pro solves my problems.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find that with photo manager pro. When I add an album it copies all the photos to it that I select from my camera roll therefore using twice as much space on my iPad when I add to Photo manager pro. Also, iPhoto doesn't pick up the photos from photo manager pro.

Sent from my iPad 3

OP
J

jack12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andy....once you have everything you want done in Pro ( in my case I wanted to arrange my photos in a particular order) you can export back to iPhoto & delete the Pro file so you do not double-up on storage space.

Most reactions