What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhoneTracker

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to say that too, no one ever really reads the whole thing, I am sure it is there somewhere, just really small print lol

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh well, for those who care and don't want to be tracked if your device is jailbroken untracked does the trick, so this shouldn't be an issue

FREE MY iPAD2 

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was convinced there was nothing to worry about tracking until i stumble on the following link which i read and worried about. http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_secure_and_remove_your_ios_4_tracking_data
Reading through this thread and the hilarious comments of some experienced users has convinced me that I was right. There is nothing to worry about. Tracking is like nuclear energy - it can be used positively and negatively. So if Steve Job decides to know where I am, where I have been, why not?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts