What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone wall charger does work with ipad

mrdinh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used it now. I do not want to add another charger to my powerstrip.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it does, it's just slow...you can however charge your iPhone with the iPad charger...so just replace it.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I'm glad I read this, because I've been charging mine every night with my iPhone charger. It's always at 100% when I wake up in the morning, but it is very slow.

LeeB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was advised by a sales rep that the iPad charger is 10w. It will charge an iPhone, but the iPhone's charger doesn't have enough power and won't do the iPad. You're saying it does, albeit slowly. If you only want to keep one or the other, not wishing to add another charger to the power strip, maybe the iPad's charger would be the better choice?

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it really works but the charging is slower. I guess you must buy another charger for your iPad. But why do you have to use your iPhone charger for your iPad? Why not use your own iPad charger.

bestpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope there is a new power charger both for iphone &ipad will begin to sell in short time .

Most reactions

Latest posts