What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone users forum

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have to say that the iPhone forum users are no where as near polite, helpful and friendly as the users on the iPad forum. I just want to say a big thank you for being such a great bunch! Always happy and friendly and never judgemental.

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are quite welcome. There's a different clientele here, XXXXXX edited enjoy this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happened to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
5er driver said:
You are quite welcome. There's a different clientele here, XXXXXX edited enjoy this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happened to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net

Lol!

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5er driver said:
XXXXXX edited

LOL, I knew someone would step up and censor my response! Moderator, please PM me.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to say that the iPhone forum users are no where as near polite, helpful and friendly as the users on the iPad forum. I just want to say a big thank you for being such a great bunch! Always happy and friendly and never judgemental.

Thank for that nice compliment to our forum, i_luv_apple. This is a wonderful forum with such nice/friendly members here! We are truly fortunate for that! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL, I knew someone would step up and censor my response! Moderator, please PM me.

We have noted your request.

Most reactions

Latest posts