What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone used as a hard drive for ipad2.

firemanprice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, quick question for you. I've done a thread search before I posted this and found nothing. Is it possible to use a iPhone 4 as a hard drive for my ipad2 ?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No.... But what are you trying to do? If you want free storage in the cloud, try Dropbox.

-t

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm no expert....on anything at all really......but what about wifi drive & wifi HDD+ apps, will they not achieve what you want?

The Archangel

OP
F

firemanprice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply's guys. My goal was just in case I ran out of space on my 32g wifi Ipad2, maybe I could use some of my space on my iPhone to store pics and movies etc.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
There are a few apps that will let you sync different iDevices. Files won't go in the iPod "folder" but in the app folder itself. Have a look at Syncellence Free. It syncs over wifi and bluetooth...

There are other few apps doing the same or almost, but I liked this one as you can have more than movies and photos... It's your own little dropbox just between your iDevices.

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts