1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[iPhone/iPad] The Lost Shapes *NEW*

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by ioslover, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ioslover

ioslover iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there!

I just came across a new cool puzzle-game called The Lost Shapes by publisher dreamfab. I gave it a shot and found it worth mentioning.

It's a mixture of Tetris and Plumper in a quite cool wizard-themed world. You have to complete different shapes to beat the level and you will be aided by the young wizard Willow. Just take a look at the game-trailer.

iTunes: App Store - The Lost Shapes

What do you think? ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Aristoteles

Aristoteles iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks great! I'll give it a try as there are not many good puzzlers atm...
  3. ioslover

ioslover iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those who haven't played it yet: I have discovered that since a few days there's a lite version of the game for free ;)
    The full game seems to be on sale at the moment, too. I'm still playing it after more than 4 weeks, so I can definitely recommend to give it a try!