What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" iPhone & iPad Fans"

Yilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am following the twits from "iPhone & iPad Fans' and just wondering how could it be so full of stupid adds that whenever I go to the link I can't even find the main "story" / twits (it's printed so small that you can't help touching in every inch an add). Is this fan grp something to do with this forum or just getting advantage from brands and traps you with the ads? Any experience?
Thanks in advance...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Assuming you meant tweets from the Twitter account "iPhone & iPad Fans", I took a look.

The Twitter feed is nothing but a list of links back to the site of the same name. A poorly designed site from my perspective. It eschews readability for a gimmicky interface that looks something like an iPad. I got no further, not being interested in anything being said by a site that has to bury it's articles in poorly thought out glitz.

There are far better sources for iPad news: TUAW, MacWorld, and AppAdvice are some that I follow.

This forum is also great; and in no way associated with the "iPhone & iPad Fans" site.

OP
Y

Yilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Assuming you meant tweets from the Twitter account "iPhone & iPad Fans", I took a look.

The Twitter feed is nothing but a list of links back to the site of the same name. A poorly designed site from my perspective. It eschews readability for a gimmicky interface that looks something like an iPad. I got no further, not being interested in anything being said by a site that has to bury it's articles in poorly thought out glitz.

There are far better sources for iPad news: TUAW, MacWorld, and AppAdvice are some that I follow.

This forum is also great; and in no way associated with the "iPhone & iPad Fans" site.

That's what I exactly meant. Thank you for your advice, I ll try them...

ticky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yilli said:
Hi, I am following the twits from "iPhone & iPad Fans' and just wondering how could it be so full of stupid adds that whenever I go to the link I can't even find the main "story" / twits (it's printed so small that you can't help touching in every inch an add). Is this fan grp something to do with this forum or just getting advantage from brands and traps you with the ads? Any experience?
Thanks in advance...

[Ticky] Please help. How do I load files from PC to iPad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
[Ticky] Please help. How do I load files from PC to iPad

Next time you should start your own thread. You'll get more attention that way. It's also against the rules to hijack (start another subject in someone else's thread).

However, we're all new once. :D

This subject has been covered (a lot). Here are some search results that should answer your question. If not, go ahead and start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

copy files from PC to iPad - Google Search

Most reactions

Latest posts