1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

" iPhone & iPad Fans"

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Yilli, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Yilli

Yilli iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am following the twits from "iPhone & iPad Fans' and just wondering how could it be so full of stupid adds that whenever I go to the link I can't even find the main "story" / twits (it's printed so small that you can't help touching in every inch an add). Is this fan grp something to do with this forum or just getting advantage from brands and traps you with the ads? Any experience?
    Thanks in advance...
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,026 / 1
    Assuming you meant tweets from the Twitter account "iPhone & iPad Fans", I took a look.

The Twitter feed is nothing but a list of links back to the site of the same name. A poorly designed site from my perspective. It eschews readability for a gimmicky interface that looks something like an iPad. I got no further, not being interested in anything being said by a site that has to bury it's articles in poorly thought out glitz.

There are far better sources for iPad news: TUAW, MacWorld, and AppAdvice are some that I follow.

This forum is also great; and in no way associated with the "iPhone & iPad Fans" site.
  3. Yilli

Yilli iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what I exactly meant. Thank you for your advice, I ll try them...
  4. ticky

ticky iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [Ticky] Please help. How do I load files from PC to iPad
  5. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,026 / 1
    Next time you should start your own thread. You'll get more attention that way. It's also against the rules to hijack (start another subject in someone else's thread).

However, we're all new once. :D

This subject has been covered (a lot). Here are some search results that should answer your question. If not, go ahead and start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

copy files from PC to iPad - Google Search