What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iphone controlling keynote on ipad

jcwerth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to find an app that will allow me to control Keynote slideslows on my ipad3 using my iphone. I have found plenty that control desktop (pc/mac), but not ipad....is it possible?

What I would like to do is this....have the ipad connected to a digital projector with keynote showing slides and I would like to be able to control keynote - slides forward and backward using the iphone while I walk around the classroom. This means I am not always stuck up the front of the class.

Thanks
John

Last edited:

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
jcwerth said:
Hi,
I am trying to find an app that will allow me to control Keynote slideslows on my ipad3 using my iphone. I have found plenty that control desktop (pc/mac), but not ipad....is it possible?

What I would like to do is this....have the ipad connected to a digital projector with keynote showing slides and I would like to be able to control keynote - slides forward and backward using the iphone while I walk around the classroom. This means I am not always stuck up the front of the class.

Thanks
John

"Remote" from Apple does that!

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

pshinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
allows me to write on the screen.

i was just looking at iAnnotate has most of the functions I am looking for

Does Keynote do that I really don;t know

debs01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
"Remote" from Apple does that!

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Being the newbie that I am I thought Apple Remote would be an app. I can't find it at the App store.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
As hpulmer says, Keynote Remote is the App. I have used it since the introduction of iPad 2 and Apple TV and the combined ability to mirror the iPad screen wirelessly to a projector, though I know that it will work with the VGA or HDMI adapter as well.

Knut

Most reactions

Latest posts