What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone app on ipad

bodeacostin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the iphone app on my ipad will update to ipad version when available or i must check my self?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wrong section. To answer your question, it won't. iPad can play iPhone apps but they stay in the iPhone size.
Let's get the mods to move this to the correct section, since it isn't a poll. :)

jaan.kevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to move an app from my iPhone to my iPad and not lose my saved data. I've backed up my phone on iTunes but it doesn't help. I'm starting from scratch on the iPad. Thanks.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jaan.kevin said:
I want to move an app from my iPhone to my iPad and not lose my saved data. I've backed up my phone on iTunes but it doesn't help. I'm starting from scratch on the iPad. Thanks.

I think someone has asked this before. I would search, and if nothing comes up, start a new thread. Because nobody will find your question in this thread.

I don't know the answer though as I don't have an iPhone or iPod touch.

Reaction score
Does the iphone app on my ipad will update to ipad version when available or i must check my self?

All of iPhone apps ob my Ipad notified of an update on my Ipad and part of the description for the update was make it Ipad render instead of the 1x,2x thing. I've had a few update, mostly games.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yup, I'm afraid that's the way. You can't restore a backup of an iPhone App settings onto the same app on the iPad I'm afraid, unless the developer has specifically built in a feature such as the data syncing to the cloud for an individual app... But as a rule, no, you have to start from scratch on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts