What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone and ipad sync

zurctra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend have an iphone that setup through his computer that crashed. He just bought an ipad. What would it take to have those two devices sync with each other such as sharing apps and photo stream? Please help

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sync via iCloud which is a free account with up to 5GB.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
King Hal said:
Sync via iCloud which is a free account with up to 5GB.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Note photos don't count towards that 5gb either.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhevans_6 said:
Note photos don't count towards that 5gb either.

I believe they do because when I was trying to back up my iphone at the store before a trade (no data signal), I had no space left in cloud and all that was in their was pages, contacts, and pictures. I had to upgrade My cloud cuz I didn't want to lose anything.

Side note: the great thing about digital storage is that you get every drop unlike hard storage where they nip a few gbs

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
I believe they do because when I was trying to back up my iphone at the store before a trade (no data signal), I had no space left in cloud and all that was in their was pages, contacts, and pictures. I had to upgrade My cloud cuz I didn't want to lose anything.

Side note: the great thing about digital storage is that you get every drop unlike hard storage where they nip a few gbs

Ok let me clarify that, sorry the photo stream doesn't count so once your photos are in the photo stream you can delete the photos from the device.

I use my iPad with a doxie go to scan in docs for Evernote and keep having to go into the photo stream to delete them!

Most reactions