What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone 5

darrenlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atm am using my iPhone5 until my iPad shows up am using the app what a downloaded from the app store but when a get down to the bottom it stops showing up but keeps typing away and a have to post half my thread/post then click on edit so I can see the hole thing again and am hurrying up so it doesn't look like have posted half of it and confusing folk lol here's a picture showing can you see the little blue flashy thing

Attachments

• image-1355072456.jpg
    image-1355072456.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 772

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is happening to me, too. It just started; I've used the app on my iPhone many times in the past with no issues.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes this is a glitch we've had since the last update.....just hit the return key first before composing your post and this should fix it....try it and let us know.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying it but it doesn't do it until I've typed several lines of text. I don't really have a lot to say on this subject but I'll see what happens the next time I'm more wordy. Thanks!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same deal if you copy and paste. You need to hit the return key before pasting, otherwise some of it will get lost.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've noticed that it will happen if my send key isn't lit up.....I will then just press the return key and then Send will light up.

Most reactions

Latest posts