What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5

Elephant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that iPhone 5 will be coming out sometime in february and also it will have no home button.

Will anyone here get the iPhone 5 when comes out?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that iPhone 5 will be coming out sometime in february and also it will have no home button.
Will anyone here get the iPhone 5 when comes out?

Elephant...this is our 2nd request to please create your threads in the correct area of Forum. I will move this to General Discussions. You have been posting within the POLL SECTION.

This is considered your warning. Further posting in incorrect areas will be considered against Forum Rules with a possible infraction likely.

Please read the Rules!! http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thank you.

OP
Elephant

Elephant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so sorry I didnt know what you. I will start to read more and understand. :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Rumors, rumors, rumors.

The most consistent, and therefor slightly more reliable ones, peg the next iPhone to be coming out in the fall, probably October, with a 4" display (making the phone longer). The Home button will still be there.

And it could all be based on some leaked prototypes that will never bee seen on a shelf, though they might appear on eBay.

What darkness lurks in the labs at One Infinity Loop? Only Apple knows.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Always lots of rumour and speculation and thats all it can be considered as,no one knows anything for sure and thats how Apple like it,its all good fun playing the guessing game.

maddimelon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tons of rumors regarding iPhone5. And I'm really curious. I'm pumped to see it!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes I'm looking forward to seeing what the new iPhone will bring,what it will be called,how big the screen will be,exciting.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
twerppoet said:
Rumors, rumors, rumors.

The most consistent, and therefor slightly more reliable ones, peg the next iPhone to be coming out in the fall, probably October, with a 4" display (making the phone longer). The Home button will still be there.

And it could all be based on some leaked prototypes that will never bee seen on a shelf, though they might appear on eBay.

What darkness lurks in the labs at One Infinity Loop? Only Apple knows.

Care to speculate on why Apple is resisting a virtual home button vs., Assistive Touch?

AA

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Care to speculate on why Apple is resisting a virtual home button vs., Assistive Touch?

AA

Because if you don't have at least a couple hardware buttons you can't force resets, DFU mode, and other software bypassing safeties. Software buttons and gestures are useless if the software freezes.

It also makes for a nice way to tell which way is up. :)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
twerppoet said:
Because if you don't have at least a couple hardware buttons you can't force resets, DFU mode, and other software bypassing safeties. Software buttons and gestures are useless if the software freezes.

It also makes for a nice way to tell which way is up. :)

Good points. That's why I'm an end product user and not a designer. AA

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just waiting curiously for that day when this will come true. Just fade up with thousand of rumors, need some accurate info that actually when it will come to my hand.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am just waiting curiously for that day when this will come true. Just fade up with thousand of rumors, need some accurate info that actually when it will come to my hand.
im afraid theres no accurate information at the moment,rumour and speculation is all there is.

Most reactions

Latest posts