What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5 Launch Event Announced: Let's Talk iPhone

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently in the US until Thursday.... Wonder if anything will be on the shelves... Hmmm??

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

It's highly doubtful as usually phones are available days to weeks after the announcement.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read on The Guardian site that the iPhone 4S & iPhone 5 will be on sale in the UK on Friday 14th October. Apple start price negotiations at 6pm UK TIME :)

It's all in the Technology section of the Guardian website :-D

littlesue73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for Facebook for iPad, come on where is it the rumor has been around for a while now that it's coming out very soon... How much longer do we have to wait. I keep checking the app store....

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read on The Guardian site that the iPhone 4S & iPhone 5 will be on sale in the UK on Friday 14th October. Apple start price negotiations at 6pm UK TIME :)

It's all in the Technology section of the Guardian website :-D

Hmmm don't think they will be selling an iPhone 5 lol.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Re: Facebook for iPad, I'm not sure I want an official app. I'll install it once it comes out. But while MyPad isn't perfect, it doesn't have the Top Story junk like the FB for Android (and FB for iPhone) ones do. So for now, I'm happy with that. :D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions