What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4 on Verizon

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to sit this one out for a few months. Apple has announced a new\upgraded iPhone every June like clockwork. Even if it's only minor upgrades, it might be a faster processor, larger screen (3.7" rumored) etc.

This is still just an iPhone 4 with a CDMA chip inside.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to sit this one out for a few months. Apple has announced a new\upgraded iPhone every June like clockwork. Even if it's only minor upgrades, it might be a faster processor, larger screen (3.7" rumored) etc.

I love how people say its "just" an iPhone 4 on Verizon....I would have bought it if they released the iPhone 2!!!!

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I love how people say its "just" an iPhone 4 on Verizon....I would have bought it if they released the iPhone 2!!!!

You say that now, but that 620 MHz underclocked to 412 MHz would frustrate you eventually... :D

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah my iPhone 3G was quick. Until I bought my iPad. Now it's slowwwwww

Backed by the EDGE network on tmobile, I can't take it anymore. I have a busted iPhone 4 on the desk that was found. After holding it, I love love love the feel and form. The iPhone 3G feels like complete crap compared to the iPhone 4.

Apple would have to do a lot in order for me to like the next version. The design is just flat out perfect. And with FaceTime, camera with flash, and 16gb starting point, it works.

New phone, new job. :)

By June, I'll make enough to just flat out buy an iPhone 5 at retail price if needed...

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping they will offer the iPhone 4 at $99, and the new iPhone 5 at $199 around summertime.

However I'm not really wanting to sign another 2 year.

I still might just get a Droid X for a year.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You say that now, but that 620 MHz underclocked to 412 MHz would frustrate you eventually... :D

Not sure which is worse tho...I had a Droid that was downclocked to 400Mhz...at least iOS works at low power.

The iPhone 4 is nothing outdated....trust me...it is pretty hardcore. And the iPhone 5 will probably have the same specs with more internal memory.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have my Droid...overclocked to 800mhz on demand. The main thing that frustrates me is the useless slide out keyboard I never use, but know that it's still there adding weight and thickness to the phone.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have my Droid...overclocked to 800mhz on demand. The main thing that frustrates me is the useless slide out keyboard I never use, but know that it's still there adding weight and thickness to the phone.

Yup, mine was overclocked to 800 too and it still sucked

Most reactions

Latest posts