What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone 3g or 3gs

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister gave me her iphone i paid her as it had a cracked screen bla bla it says no sim i put my sim card in as were on the same network so the sims fine the problem is i carnt get into the phone as its got 6 dots on which u must touch or something wgich glow green etc draw lines round thes dots how and over this we fell out so is there anyway in getting past the dots on the front screen to get into the menus i carnt plug it in my laptop as its away for repair is there anyway of reseting the phone by any buttons on the phone to bypass this??????? Just paid for it too pleeeeeeese help me if you can many thanks guys there must be similar people had this i think it could be jailbroken too but im not sure if i double click the home button music comes on etc i just need to be past the 6 dots and into the menu ive a code on my ipad2 and iphone 4 but his is a series of 6 dots no signal top left and across screen behind these dots ive never seen anything like this

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

anneowen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was browsing other web pages when I saw this forum. Actually, I have the same concern as yours. The gadget is brand new and I really expend my edit by moderator, no links to commercial sites not relevant to post allowed just to purchase it. Well, I hope someone could answer the query. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
marcomann77

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What were we talking about again my heads all over the place il add you as a friend if i can im dont like the way its set up this site

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Due to all of the issues you can imagine, the iPF Rules prohibit links in posts. You can certainly send private messages (PM) to each other if you need to share more information. Just ensure that the PM feature is enabled in your personal profile settings:

Click on Settings (top of the page) > General Settings > Private Messaging On/Off.

Most reactions

Latest posts