What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPF forum app update

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The update seems to have fixed the reply bug, where reply text didn't register unless an extra Return was entered. It also seems a little quicker to load. Can anyone confirm this?

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LannyC said:
The update seems to have fixed the reply bug, where reply text didn't register unless an extra Return was entered. It also seems a little quicker to load. Can anyone confirm this?

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

It isn't fixed for me.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Testing it now. It seems to be working. Great. That was a real pain in the ****

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, posting is back to normal, with no need to hit the return button to activate the send button.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it just here in the snowstormy region of Austria, or is this general?
The iPF app is very slow. It takes long time to show postings, when I tap them, and when I want to answer, sometimes I have to go back to the original post, because I can't write. When I try again, it also lasts long until something arrives and I can reply. After writing, I save my answer, and again "Loaded" for an unusual long time.
That's really annoying, because the updates in App Store and my search through Safari went without problems and really quick.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I had this problem but yesterday I received an Ipf update which has cleared this up. Have you updated the app itself?
Well, ignore the above. This post loaded for ages and then I deleted the app in multi task. Maybe not fixed after all.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I had this problem but yesterday I received an Ipf update which has cleared this up. Have you updated the app itself?
Well, ignore the above. This post loaded for ages and then I deleted the app in multi task. Maybe not fixed after all.

Yes, the app was updated. I now try to access iPF with my Android smartphone. It works, but is complicated. On my iPad I can't even login. :(

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I restarted my iPad, and finally I could login, but everything still very slow.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's annoying, don't you think?

You think everything will be okay and then it's not. I'm finding my ipad 3 very slow in general and to be honest, it stems from the ios6.1 update.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's annoying, don't you think?

You think everything will be okay and then it's not. I'm finding my ipad 3 very slow in general and to be honest, it stems from the ios6.1 update.

I had my problem only today, and two hours ago everything went fine again. Don't know what caused this.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Weird! I'm trying again to see if it works now.
It worked.

Most reactions