What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPF avatar

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It has been pointed out to me that when my avatar is flipped it shows my name as Bara006dad. As my IPF username is Barçamad, spelt with the c cedilla, I wonder if that is the reason and what if anything can be done to correct it. If not, I guess I will have to live with it but this was pointed out by a friend on the forum who was trying to contact me.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has been pointed out to me that when my avatar is flipped it shows my name as Bara006dad. As my IPF username is Barçamad, spelt with the c cedilla, I wonder if that is the reason and what if anything can be done to correct it. If not, I guess I will have to live with it but this was pointed out by a friend on the forum who was trying to contact me.
Thanks

You are correct in saying this but it is when your avatar is tapped, rather than flipped. As far as why it is Bara006dad and not Barçamad I have no idea....sorry.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks

I left admin know about this, Barcamad. Hopefully we can get this sorted!

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guys,
Thank you both very much. It is not causing me any problem at the moment. I just posted to make all aware that there may be an issue with accented letters such as the cedilla.
Mike.

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Something has just occurred to me, the issue is only on the app forum. I have just tapped on my avatar on the .net forum and all seems ok. Light at the end of the tunnel, I hope.

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I left admin know about this, Barcamad. Hopefully we can get this sorted!

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF
Thanks I am sure it will be resolved. As I said, the problem only seems to be on the app forum, not on this web site.

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something has just occurred to me, the issue is only on the app forum. I have just tapped on my avatar on the .net forum and all seems ok. Light at the end of the tunnel, I hope.

I am using iPF app and set to quote you above. It gets your name right for me in this instance.

Question to moderators, I see
. Just what doesn't the ;number mean ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks I am sure it will be resolved. As I said, the problem only seems to be on the app forum, not on this web site.

No problem-hope we can get it sorted.

I am using iPF app and set to quote you above. It gets your name right for me in this instance.

Question to moderators, I see
. Just what doesn't the ;number mean ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

That I believe is the post number you see there. I just responded to Barcamad and the post number was: 895281 and your post number was 895279. This may be the total post number for the entire forum.

Most reactions