What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPF app send button greyed out

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings, The send button used to post replies is greyed out on my iPad 4. I have to go to the web version of the forums to be able to post.
I closed all of the apps in the background and restarted iPF. That didn't help. Then I rebooted the iPad. That helped for a couple of posts and then the send button started being greyed out. I went to check that I had not been "banned" yesterday just in case. Any suggestions?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a bug the iPF team is working out. An easy work around is to hit the return button at the beginning or end of your message.

Goofy8275

OP
Fid

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you Goofy! That sure makes it easier. I had been hitting the > at the top of the page to go to the web view just to be able to reply.

When I hit the return key there is a second blank line inserted and the send button lights up. Interesting.
I also noticed that this didn't happen with the iPad 1 running this app.
I searched the forums for an answer but didn't find one. That was my first line of defense. The second one was ask a question.
Thanks again for the fast reply.
Greg

Most reactions

Latest posts