What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPF App help please

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All of a sudden this morning I started getting emails to threads I had subscribed to (never got them before) so I went into settings to see if there was anything in there to change......nothing.

So I then decided to look at the Help section under "More" and all I got was a blank white screen and now I cannot get it to go back to the previous page to settings.

Any ideas?

Darkangelwitch (Surrey) I luv my iPad

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
All of a sudden this morning I started getting emails to threads I had subscribed to (never got them before) so I went into settings to see if there was anything in there to change......nothing.

So I then decided to look at the Help section under "More" and all I got was a blank white screen and now I cannot get it to go back to the previous page to settings.

Any ideas?

For the second problem, go back to the home screen, do a four finger swipe up to reveal the activity bar at the bottom, touch and hold the app icon in that bar and then hit the minus sign on the app icon to fully close it. Finally, four finger swipe down and re-open the app.

For the first issue, you need to go to the forum website and the UserCP, run through the subscription options as it sounds like emails for subscribed threads has somehow become activated.

The Archangel

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
For the second problem, go back to the home screen, do a four finger swipe up to reveal the activity bar at the bottom, touch and hold the app icon in that bar and then hit the minus sign on the app icon to fully close it. Finally, four finger swipe down and re-open the app.

For the first issue, you need to go to the forum website and the UserCP, run through the subscription options as it sounds like emails for subscribed threads has somehow become activated.

The Archangel

Second problem fixed, thank you so much :)

First problem so far not fixed as it won't let me log into the forum website to check subscription options but I will try again later.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, if you can't get into the website but you can access the app here is a solution......

image-4251204999.jpg

This will take you to the same page but on the website and you will be logged in, you can then navigate around the website as you normally would.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should also have mentioned some of the different navigation once you access the website as per the instructions above.......

image-871663687.jpg

The Archangel

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yipeeeee, thankyou so much, all fixed now

Most reactions

Latest posts