1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPF App a bit weird

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by darkangelwitch, Jul 20, 2012.

1. darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    This only started happening recently. When I go to look at a persons bio there is a large white block across the screen and I can't get rid of it.

Already force closed all running apps, turned off iPad and turned on again but it is still there :(

Any advice would be welcome.

Apologies stranding for using yours, I meant to attach mine but selected the wrong photo.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Attached Files:

2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,023 / 0
    Hi there...if you switch it to portrait the white box will disappear. Mine shows like your's when i have it in landscape as well. I believe it's just the design feature of the app.
  3. darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Oh that explains it then, I used to look at it in portrait but changed to landscape as it is easier typing - thank you :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)