What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipadz rule

explodey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I just purchased my new iPad(original) and I was wondering of the the top ten basic appsi should buy? Like games, office, entertainment and just some useful stuff? Any ideas?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum - :)

Second, this oft asked question seems to be a 'knee-jerk' of newbies here - now, there are thousands of apps available for the iPad; a search of the forum might help to get your started; also visit the Apple App Store which has their offerings categorized w/ plenty of comments & reviews.

But, I would suggest defining your specific needs! Why did you purchase the iPad, e.g. pleasure, business, or both? What will be your main reason(s) for using the device, e.g. entertainment (what type?), reading, other?

Answering these questions first will likely get you more specific responses; otherwise, you will receive a BUNCH of posts simply listing the favorite apps of the posters. :(

aCaDiAlalala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, angry birds and cut the rope are GREAT GREAT games, so is smurf village. For business there is an app called Quick office, which is like Microsoft word. IBooks, Nightstand, and netflix ( if you have it ) are pretty cool and useful too.
You can always look on the top charts in the app store, thats what I usually do.

Most reactions