What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad's free stickers

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you got your ipad 2 apple stickers came with it. Just curious guys, what did you to them?

For starters, i sticked one of them to my ipad. yeah , i know a black apple is already at the back. but i like a white one :p

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Threw them away. I last cared about stickers when I was about...6 years old maybe. And I'll be damned if I drive around in my car with a couple of Apple stickers on it.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Threw them away. I last cared about stickers when I was about...6 years old maybe. And I'll be damned if I drive around in my car with a couple of Apple stickers on it.

Oh matth3w , you are so not connected with your childhood anymore :p:p you don't even read anymore comics;)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don’t know they have this sticker, but tomolo i will put one in my DB9 near to my plate number : KMA 1 (Kiss My Ass)

that will disturb and put question in complicated and jealous mind

Most reactions