What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipadforums.net

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,
I used to have an app which sent me straight to iPadForums.net web site. For the past few days I have been having problems on the site to the point where it was loading slower than usual and finally I have lost 'Reply to thread' 'Post new thread' buttons. I mistakenly thought that this was the actual IPF site for which I have now re-installed the official IPF app. I am a little confused as to the relationship between the two sites. As a result, I uninstalled the iPadForums.net app and although I have tried locating and installing the original iPadForums.net app I cannot find it anywhere. I have checked Apple store but the only app is for the IPF site.
Having a bad day! Hope someone can clarify.
R
Re

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,

All sorted. Operator error (again)! I am still on a steep learning curve with apps etc. For anyone's information, the iPadForums.net 'app' wasn't an app, it was a bookmark from Safari! Duh!
Cheers

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's ok there are multiple ways to access our site I use tapatalk as it is simple . We also have our own forum app plus safari is also gods Please advise if you have any issues

Regards col

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's ok there are multiple ways to access our site I use tapatalk as it is simple . We also have our own forum app plus safari is also gods Please advise if you have any issues

Regards col

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

Thanks for the info, Col. Just having a bad day and not getting to grips with things. Still, one never stops learning and you guys are so helpful, thankfully.
Take care Down Under,
Mike
PS. Just realised I have posted as many times as Lionel Messi scored goals in 2012!

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, Twerpoet, glad I am not the only one who finds it confusing but a great site anyway. Always helpful advice and suggestions available.
Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts