What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Upgrade Problems - Issues Thread

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm experiencing as well. When I post more than one screenshot, I have to write the description/explanation above, as precise as possible, because the pictures are not between my sentences, the way I wanted them to be seen. They appear at the bottom.

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On "Your Profile Page" - Information - Interact: Find all threads by (user name) is not yet working.

We were able to add a profile photo on our profile page. It's not possible at the moment.

And a question that I'm personally interested in:
I'd like to show the year of my birth on my profile page, but not my exact birthday date. Will this be possible one day?
I just tried it in your profile and I am able to see all your posts.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried it in your profile and I am able to see all your posts.
Did you try in the area I marked on my screenshot, or somewhere else? Content means pm's afaik, and when I try Threads, I get "No results found". I didn't start many threads, just a few, and they just don't appear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There seems to be something wrong with The OB's (Andrew's) avatar, or something else isn't right. Yesterday, he didn't appear in Staff Members, although it was visible under his avatar, and now it looks like this on the Forum page - the lists that appear sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 109

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If we give it a few days everything should settle down. I think almost everyone who's been active in the forum since the change has had a problem of one kind or another.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be fixed now.

There seems to be something wrong with The OB's (Andrew's) avatar, or something else isn't right. Yesterday, he didn't appear in Staff Members, although it was visible under his avatar, and now it looks like this on the Forum page - the lists that appear sideways.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If this question has been asked already, I apologize. Did we lose photos that we had before? If not, then where can I find them? I've been playing ring around the Rosie getting acquainted with the site. Lol

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any photos used by you in your previous posts are still in those posts if that's what you mean. If not, which photos are you asking about?

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry ...I had photos in albums on the app. Now I have no idea where they are. Lol

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If this question has been asked already, I apologize. Did we lose photos that we had before? If not, then where can I find them? I've been playing ring around the Rosie getting acquainted with the site. Lol
If you think of those on your profile page, see if they are still there: at the top, tap your avatar, then select "Your Profile Page". There'll be several tabs, one of them is "Photos". Tap it to see it's content - Videos, Photos, ...

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave you should be able to add photos the same way you were before.

For example,
goodyear-eagle-f1-275.jpg

and then...

stock-vector-three-bees-illustration-58357972.jpg

SO FAR - this software STINKS for my needs - tried to make a new post to my West Virginia thread and adding figures is just not the same - I'm sure all will improve over the next few days, but will stop posting for a while, and hope that adding pics and integrating text will be easier soon - Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SO FAR - this software STINKS for my needs - tried to make a new post to my West Virginia thread and adding figures is just not the same - I'm sure all will improve over the next few days, but will stop posting for a while, and hope that adding pics and integrating text will be easier soon - Dave :)
Take a look at two of twerppoet's posts in the Image/picture thread. He explains there how it works too.

Most reactions