What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Upgrade Problems - Issues Thread

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see the arrow in web view, it's very useful.

It's not there in app view, and the new posts are at the bottom. This means when I want to go to website view, I have to scroll to the top (30 posts in my case) to get there.

Something else: in web view, I always get to the very first post of a thread, instead of the last unread. I could choose this in the app, and it's working well, but not on the website. It was possible before.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see the arrow in web view, it's very useful.

It's not there in app view, and the new posts are at the bottom. This means when I want to go to website view, I have to scroll to the top (30 posts in my case) to get there.

Something else: in web view, I always get to the very first post of a thread, instead of the last unread. I could choose this in the app, and it's working well, but not on the website. It was possible before.

Just tap the top of your screen (black part) and it will whip you back up to the first post....

Yes, I've noticed the problem with the first post showing in a thread....this will be tweaked also and I think this one is being addressed already.....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
leelai said:
Just tap the top of your screen (black part) and it will whip you back up to the first post.... Yes, I've noticed the problem with the first post showing in a thread....this will be tweaked also and I think this one is being addressed already.....
Thank you! I didn't know that. Great! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes....I too agree! It's just so much quicker....that's what I'm really enjoying right now!

We have a lot of new features and maybe some we don't know as yet, so it's fun discovering everything anew! :p

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just had a look at the new Members tab. It appears that trophy points tops out at 113 and there are about 7 of us who have "achieved" this top number. So congratulations to us (I guess).

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It feels like unwrapping a present at Christmas. :D

Lol.....you're so right!! and I love unwrapping presents! :p

Just had a look at the new Members tab. It appears that trophy points tops out at 113 and there are about 7 of us who have "achieved" this top number. So congratulations to us (I guess).

Woohoo....congrats to us!

But this may change as more levels are added....I was at a much lower point value when it first came up....so I'm not sure if that's all the levels there are! :cool:

Loving this multi quoting too!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leelai said: Loving this multi quoting

Now I'm jealous. Still can't figured it out. Damned phone.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I posted a list of the trophies you can get in this thread. If it stays like this, 113 is the top. :)

Lol, I'm a notable member? Who would have thought of that 1 1/2 years ago? :D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Leelai said: Loving this multi quoting Now I'm jealous. Still can't figured it out. Damned phone.
In app view, it's the same as before.

I can finally see you online when you're posting! :)

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loving this multi quoting too!
Just noticed and tried it in web view. That's fun! ;-)

The difference between quoting in app and web view is: in app view, you see the member and the quote. In web view, you see post number and the member's number as well.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leelai said: Loving this multi quoting

Now I'm jealous. Still can't figured it out. Damned phone.

Press the +Quote tab on the message you want to quote.....go down to the message box and just on the bottom on the left is - Insert Quotes, press this....you will then get an option box to press 'Quote these Messages'. You can select as many as you want before going to the message box.

Hope you get it now!:cool:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scifan57 (Robert) is having an issue.....he's not able to log in to the Forum.

I thought it may have been a regional thing but I see Kevin has been able to get in.

Can someone look at this.....I've been in iPhones forum, he's deleted his Safari history but still can't get in.

How? Did you tap the avatar and select spam? Or is there another way?

Press the +Quote tab on the message you want to quote.....go down to the message box and just on the bottom on the left is - Insert Quotes, press this....you will then get an option box to press 'Quote these Messages'. You can select as many as you want before going to the message box.

Hope you get it now!:cool:

Let's give it a try

Most reactions

Latest posts