What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Seidio Ipad Case Giveaway!

antwon412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i love my ipad....but i hate the fact that i just bought it and cant use it until i get home! stupid work!

000rc9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will love my iPad 3G when it arrives because then i can outfit it with seidio wear.
Blackberry, Moto Droid etc i have multiple seidio products!!!!!!

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I love that my 2 1/2 year old niece and 13 month old niece can play successfully with it. The 2 1/2 year old can play with it on her own after only a little bit. They are also the main reason I want a case or something.

Loves2spoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love being able to lay in bed with my iPad and not have a 7lb macbook on my lap! I take it everywhere! Now I just need a case for my baby so it doesn't get scratched!!

Cvfrere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a gift from my husband for taking care of him after his surgery. What a surprise. I love it and use it constantly. I am disables and can't work, so this keeps me occupied for hours. I am able to communicate with friends, stay current on news, find recipes to cook, and I just love the games. It is so easy to use and I am learning so much. I probably spend way too much time on my Ipad, but it has become my guilty pleasure. I can't say enough. I love, love, love it!!!!!

Last edited:

GrendelPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like an expectant parent loving a child not yet born, imagining infinite potential and anticipating the joy of discovery as they see the world through new eyes, I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of my 'precious'. :comingsoon:

Too Flowery?

Most reactions

Latest posts