What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Seidio Ipad Case Giveaway!

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seidio has some great new cases out and we would like to give a few away to some lucky iPadForums.net members!

We will be giving away two Innocase Snap Crystal cases and two of Seidio's FlexCases.

The Innocase Snap Crystal is a 1.9mm case that will give your iPad scratch protection while allowing you to show off your device's features.
CSC5IPD-CL-2.jpg

The FlexCase is made from TPU, which has a rubber-like elasticity that provides good tear resistance and excellent abrasion resistance.
CSTIPD-SK-2.jpg

You can view all of their cases here: seidioonline.com

All you have to do to win is post in this thread why you love your iPad! You will have one week to make your submission and then we will use a random number generator to choose the four winners.

Thanks Seidio for this opportunity and good luck to all :D

Caps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why caps needs this super amazing protective covering;
  1. Have you seen this thing!?!?!?!?!
  2. My fiancé is currently a preschool teacher who is finishing her elementary school education degree plans on using it in the classroom along with a smart board to teach the kids in an interactive way. This is great for the kids but im scared that this will put the iPad in an unnecessary amount of hands, and needs extra protection.
  3. Even around the house the iPad needs an large amount of protection, especially from myself. I wear a tungsten carbide and diamond wedding band that has scratched my MacBook pro on SEVERAL occasions. I believe that the carbon fiber would lower the chances of that happening to my beloved iPad.
  4. I would have a new avatar here :)

EDIT;
also it's used as a stand alone device, so its gets some serious use on a daily basis.

Last edited:

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad more than any other laptop or electronic device I've ever purchased. I easily spend at least 4 hours a day on it reading books, catching up on tv shows, watching movies, surfing, playing games. It's my all-in-one media device and the one thing I'd take with me if I was stuck on a desert island (well, that and some sort of power supply to recharge it) :)

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my ipad because it's smaller than my laptop and I can use the WIFI to check email while traveling in the airport without having to boot up my laptop.

It's a breeze to go through security too.

Loving it:)

m88g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my ipad because it gets me fast and easy access to the apps, data & info i need at my fingertips. Also its super sleek & sexy!

rag1247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unlike my laptop, the IPAD is something you can always keep with you, throw in the car, and utilize it while waiting in an office, catching a quick bite, etc.

Richard
ft lauderdale

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is my very first Apple product. I have always owned PC based computers since the ancient days of DOS programming. I ordered an iPad on the very first day they were available for pre-order, sight unseen. After playing with a real one at the Apple Store, all I can say is "What took me so long to buy Apple?"

All the Best!

elusiveaura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the iPad because it's just what I needed between a laptop and desktop. I didn't want to spend $599 on a decent laptop when all I was gonna use it for was Internet video and email.

The iPad is super fast, portable, and has great battery life. That's all I need. Well, I do need a case seido. ;)

durangojim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my ipad because it lets me get so much done while still spending time with my kids indoors or out, and that I didn't have to spend $2 grand on a dvd player in our car, when I can take the ipad and stream the audio through the bluetooth. It's great!

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lave my Pad!

The Ipad is no doubt the best web and email experience I've had! It is the future of computing and I can not wait for Microsoft Office to come out because work will become fun again! :ipad-keyboard:

I really like the gold Seidio Case, but I'm flat broke. :: fingers crossed ::

Thanks!

TopGear1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife doesn't understand my obession with my iPad. Right now, it's doing everything I need including being able to remote control my Cloud web server!

I'm looking for the next big thing it'll do!

Sprank1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why I love my iPad ... ?

Hmmm ... I just got my iPad recently, but I love the portablity of it. I can have access to almost all the information I need almost anywhere.

It's a great convenience and just downright fun to play with.

I would love to get a case to help protect my new toy, and always use Seidio products on my electronics when available.

landlockedaaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad because with a remote desktop ap, I can literally do anything I could on a computer without booting an operating system, and the battery life is way better than any laptop!

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my Ipad because it gives me something to think about and look forward to. I am sure I will love it even more when my 3G actually arrives.

Most reactions

Latest posts