What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

Tayl9045

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)
Really like the Forum! Got me out of a jam more than once. Keep interacting...

mikeproctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an iPad on the first day they were released and there were only a couple forums. This one appealed to me the most. I always come here to check for new stuff like cases and apps and stuff.

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't visit the forum as much as I did when I started using my original iPad. I own an iPad 2 and an Air that I use constantly.

I have used the forum in the past to get answers to questions I faced as a newb and found it most helpful. My primary use these days is for any news associated with iPad.

The upgrade looks and feels great. You are certain to see me around the forum more often.

doyleniemann

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

I have found the site t be the easiest t use and the most reliable source for news. As a very casual reader and every day iPad user, that is important. I particularly like the pointers to useful apps and the news on upcoming product announcements. I always look here before deciding whether and when to upgrade.

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-27_9-11-41.png
    upload_2014-6-27_9-11-41.png
    408 bytes · Views: 158

MarionSnowdon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum for a while - have just upgraded from the original 1st gen iPad to the iPad Air - love it! Reading this forum has always been a problem solving resource. Looking forward to the new interface. M

polerrbare1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

My far-out buddy, Buzz Lightyear, is always coming over and asking me questions about techno stuff. This forum is always a place I turn too to make myself look smart. For a guy who comes from Infinity and Beyond, Buzz is not the brightest bulb in the box. Thanx for helping us out with humor, passion and friendliness!

prflyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great all around iPad site with lots of information suited for beginners to more advanced users/members. Site is full of very knowledgeable, dedicated and helpful people !!!!

BTW Love the new look of site.

PIO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always seem to be in learning mode so I've not really posted... But the forum has helped me navigate the sometimes mysterious world of iPads as face how to get the most out of them. Since I'm on my fourth one, the forum has always been my friendly tech support!

Most reactions