What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

Dave Birdsall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My message disappeared. Basically it said great manners and respect drive this forum. And that is what I want in my tick box.

Thanks,

Dave.

Richard Nash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I really find useful is the fact that there can often be more than one solution to a problem and you get to see them all, or if there is no solution that too is confirmed by more than one person. Keep up the good work.

sheilab8

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Here's a quick unboxing and overview video by Tech Bizz:

sheilab8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Helped me solve the problem of the ever returning so called "permanently deleted" iPad apps in iTunes - saved my sanity!

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I like most about the forum, after the friendliness of its members, is the fact that NO query is deemed silly or stupid so I never hesitate in posting my queries.

shawnee3

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

My first choice to find answers for learning how to best use my device

TMcVay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined as a new user of the iPad to get ideas, tips and learn how to get most out of the iPad.

adfriedman2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot say how often I have found information about how my ipad is not working well such as the bugs every time the ios upgrades. most recent was with the server errors.. the information and steps are easy to follow for nongeek. glad i found the site!

sandi7777

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

I Love my iPad 2 and whenever I have had issues with it I would look here in the forums to see if anyone else had same problem. I am a grandmother that is not quite up in all the new techie stuff so come here to read up on it. I guess I am a "lurker" as I read a lot of the forums and hopefully learn something too. I am waiting till the new iPads come out in the Fall to replace my iPad 2, so will be lurking around somemore to read and learn all I can before I purchase my new iPad. Thanks for all the postings and answers in the Forums, it has really helped this old grandma a lot. lol

ojisjunkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'coz every time I visit, I read a certain post which makes me think "...cooor, I never knew that you could do that!..."

karspur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this forum because I know that I can always find help with any problem I might be having. I also like that I can see what changes have happened or what will be coming soon. Just a good all around information place!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What can I say? I absolutely love this forum. I don't want to go to any other forum because this is my home. It's my go to home for any apple news and all my friends from all parts of the world are on it! I love the advise, the family friendly people, the moderators are the best friends of all, the ability to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere (my patio). Love you guys - Hayley xxxx

phildy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

This site provides an opportunity to identify uses for my iPad and discuss issues wiht other users. The best way of resolving problems is to pool the collective resources of users who often face the same issues. It's a well known fact that IT support starts with peer assistance, well before any formal support channels. iPad Forums provides the avenue to achieve this.

Most reactions

Latest posts