What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

mgmeredith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This forum has always answered or already had the answers for anything I needed without making me feel stupid. Thanks iPad Forum for your great service.

J.Hanshaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadForums.net has so many useful posts, I've yet had the need to post a question/inquiry of my own. I just search and easily find post(s) that address my situation. Great look! Hope the app follows suit.

J.

Ve7mgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

Bill56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found you after being given my first mobile device, a used IPad 1, and not having the slightest idea how to properly utilize it. I read and read and applied the many tips and suggestions. So, thanks. Without you the learning curve would have been far steeper.

Ve7mgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Forum has been a lifesaver for me with my lack of technical knowledge. I have always received answers and advice or suggestions quickly and they have been in a very understandable format .It has made the difference between giving up on the iPad entirely and being able to use it and appreciate it. I am still a dummy at it but it is so comforting to know that next time I am stuck I can come here and ask an expert.
Thank you all who look after this wonderful source of intelligence.
Doris.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love that you can always find what you are looking for and everyone is so helpful. I have made some great friends and spent many an hour reading interesting/informative posts.

sinbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

sinbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the computer teacher in a special education school, who is in charge of the ipads of the school. Other than hardware related problems, I am usually the person everyone runs to when there is a tech problem. So it is great to visit the forum to look for a solution or to have the opportunity to post it - saving the school money and satisfaction for me when the problem is resolved.
Sin Bee
Perth

kimav53

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Loads of handy tips that have helped sort out problems. Many thanks.

rtravikumar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site is a boon to people like me. It is like a dictionary to Ipad users. Whatever, doubt
occurs to me, I get answer to solve the problem with the blogs created by lot of members
of this forum. I have recommended this site to all of my friends who own a Ipad, and also
others who wish to buy a ipad in future. great site!!!!!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally wish to thank those whom responded with the kind words about our staff of some 18 admin staff and moderators. All of us are passionate about Apple and do what we can to make this the number one forum for iPad users World Wide. We provide this support from around the globe including Australia, Canada, Britain, Europe, Malaysia and of course USA. I should mention we are unique in providing a dedicated international forum area where one can discuss issues in their respective countries in their own language. Several of our staff are Multilingual which allows us to respond to questions that are not in English. In addition to the above our News Team keeps you informed about day today changes about Apple and the iPad. Dan will announce the winner soon so keep responding because some one will win this amazing prize.

royarellano

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

This site helps me a lot specially the informations that i got also the updates....i enjoy reading the questions and the comments... Sometimes those questions are in my mind also....

Dave Birdsall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Courtesy and manners. That was the first thing I recognised and made me stay involved. I have been on other forums and spoken to like an idiot and belittled I left after telling them how rude they were.

You have always been nice to me and that I repay deeply. As to answering questions I simply don't go anywhere else.

Thank you for being who you are and please don't change and become grumpy :). Regards

Dave.

Most reactions

Latest posts