What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick-WW3DE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My cat has my iPod, I've got an iPad, all is well with the world, but the Apple TV would be a nice addition.

wildita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Apple Tv

I do want the Apple Tv, because I want to give it as a Christmas gift for my husband. He is a great husband who always is trying to spoil me. This Apple Tv would be something he would love.:)

swbooking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would like to win cause Im an average guy trying to make it in life and a free Apple TV would be an awesome win.

john.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to win a Apple TV. I just sold my collection of previous gen iPods and iPhones just to get by and try to give my family a nice Christmas. I hope I'll win!

davidrw99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well... I would use it with my passion: Teaching marching band. I already have all my drill files and animations on on iPad, now I'll be able to show them to a bigger audience all at once!

NoNoBadDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to Apple; my first purchase was the iPad 64GB wi0fi a couple of months ago. Winning the Apple TV would be great, and help me transition to all Apple! Plus, with the recent IOS 4.2.1 upgrade to the iPad, Air Video works seamlessly with the iPad and Apple TV so that I can enjoy it even more!

Pedro2nr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to win the Apple TV.

With it, I can finally stream my video library to my TV when family arrive to visit.

This will help entertain my family of all ages. Kids who would like to watch movies such as Toy Story 3, or for family members who would like to watch drama.

All could be easily access from my iPad or iPhone using Apple's Remote Application.

momhasthree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following and re-tweeted! Awesome giveaway, and would make my new iPad even more fun!:D

david101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been making adjustments in my home finances. I trying to address a hugh cable bill and been trying to decide between Apple TV and Google TV. I'd love to go with Apple TV. I love even more to win one! ESP since I can't afford. Thanks.

Laurba13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should win because

My husband got his ipad AND his iphone before me :)

martce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To link NAS Video Library via Ipad to TV using new OS4.2 AirVideo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions