What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad4 racing apps

pete9955

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it seems to me that the ipad4 can almost replace a laptop. do you think thats true. what are games like for the ipad4 can you buy a somewhat realistic racing game
im very new to the ipad 4

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings, it is possible that an iPad could replace a laptop, but that depends on what you use it for. There a times when I need to use my computer for graphic arts, or web design. I haven't found an app that can do some of the things I need to do, but I already have the apps on my computer.
There are lots of games available for the iPad. I have only played one racing game on the iPad. It is one of the Need For Speed games. You tip the iPad from side to side to steer the car around the track. It is kind of fun. There are a lot of games in the AppStore that have trial versions so you can see if the game is something you'd like to have before you pay for the full version.
Have fun and don't forget to read the reviews of the games you would like to try.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think the iPad ever will nor is intended to replace a desktop or laptop device.........
There are just some things that you can't do on an iPad........and if I really need to sit down and do some serious work, the iPad just doesn't cut it.

My iPad is pure entertainment value........not a serious work device.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whether an iPad can replace a laptop depends totally on the user. If what you need to do can be done on an iPad, with the right apps and accessories, then it most certainly can be done, and many have done it.

Most reactions

Latest posts