What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad4 bug issue after upgrading to ios7 !!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. New to this site. I upgraded my IPad 2 to IOS7. Now all my apps (the ones that needed to be upgraded) are grayed out and/or state waiting. I can't open or delete them for reinstalling. Any suggestions. I tried to reset using the sleep menu key...no luck. Can't power down. Frustrated and feeling a little stupid. Any help appreciated.
Try rebooting your iPad. Simultaneously press and hold the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears onscreen, then release both buttons. Let us know if this helps.

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. New to this site. I upgraded my IPad 2 to IOS7. Now all my apps (the ones that needed to be upgraded) are grayed out and/or state waiting. I can't open or delete them for reinstalling. Any suggestions. I tried to reset using the sleep menu key...no luck. Can't power down. Frustrated and feeling a little stupid. Any help appreciated.

Restore any previous back up you have done on your computer to your iPad via iTunes. OR redownload your apps again from iTunes where you will have the list. Hope it works! :).

Klevis, IT Engineering, Tirana, AL

donnac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting your iPad. Simultaneously press and hold the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears onscreen, then release both buttons. Let us know if this helps.
thanks for the help. I reset my network connections and that did the trick. For some reason I cannot reset using the home and power keys. Will have to figure that out, but that issue was pre 7. Appreciate the help. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts